Get laptop MAC address under Windows XP
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Click on 'Run..'
Type 'cmd' without quotes and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type 'ipconfig /all' without quotes. (space between g and /)
- Alternatively, if using Windows XP, you can use the command 'getmac'.
- Your MAC Address is listed under 'Physical Address' as a series of 6 groups of two digits,
letters and numbers, separated by dashes( 00-21-85-0C-52-A3)
Get MAC Address of your phone or tablet:
- Press the Home button at the bottom of the phone.
Press the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & Networks.
- If Wi-Fi is not already selected, tap Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Press the Back button.
- Tap About Phone.
Get MAC Address of iPhone's :
From the home screen, tap Settings.
Tap About. The window shown below appears.